- Made from Sangiovese (80%), Merlot (18%), Black Malvasia (2%) grapes.
- Vine age- 25 years average.
- Grown in soils clayey and calcareous, very rich in stone
- Fermented in stainless steel vats at 80°F.
- Aged part in barriques of 2nd and 3rd use, part in stainless steel vats and the bottle.
- Aged for 12 months prior to bottling and 2 months in the bottle.
- Grape Varieties – 80% Sangiovese, 18% Merlot, 2% Black Malvasia
A fresh and very finely textured Chianti Classico with cherries and plums and hints of chocolate. Medium body and soft tannins, yet crisp and clean. Shows tension for the vintage. Drink now or hold.
jamessuckling.com, June, 2019